Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's crazy but...

I had a big day & I'm feeling wired. I'm also feeling sick to my stomach & excited.  I started the day with a long drive to a job interview. I was early so I had time to review my notes. I felt confident & prepared. So the interview went well & they offered me the job. I told them I was thru hiking the PCT & wouldn't be available til Oct. So they will touch base with me Oct 1 to see if I'm still interested. Then I got a call at noon from a company I applied to last year. It's my dream job - flying corporate, home every night & weekends off. They invited me to interview. Problem is, I'd have to start April 25 & give up the hike. I said No. Yep, sorry, its a year opportunity but I'm hiking the PCT. I'm crazy!!!!! He understood. He said he'd keep my resume on file for future openings. Yikes. I'm... I'd say the same thing given another chance. Wow. Ok gotta go.. process.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: