Monday, April 9, 2012

I Hear Adventure Calling

When I was a little girl I loved books.  I still do. But back then I was always reading, oblivious to what was going on around me. My favorites were mysteries & adventures with strong heroines. One in particular began 'I hear adventure calling.'  That's stuck with me because it was how I felt.  Well in 8 days I will embark on a grand adventure of my own.  My family & friends have been incredibly supportive.  So I want to say thanks to all of them. My mom has been great even though she's worried for me.  So as the day I leave gets closer and last minute prep is being completed, one more time; THANKS GUYS!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. What a great adventure! Have a great time and God go with you. :)

    ReplyDelete