Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two Weeks

In two weeks I'll be on an Alaska airlines flight nonstop to San Diego. A few hikers have already started. Ron Ulrich is starting this week. He's wearing 26 wedding dresses over 26 weeks for his hike. I'm getting anxious. Hyper too. I'm thinking of putting two squiggly eyes on the back of my pack. They're the craft eyes kids use for projects. So if you're out on the trail & see a pack staring at you come say 'Hi'. 

I'm shipping my first resupply box today to Warner Springs. I have 23 total. My ride to kickoff from Warner Springs is confirmed. All is ready! Here are the numbers for kickoff so far: 751 total attendees, 269 thru hikers, 150 section hikers, 170 previous hikers, 163 wannabes, 104 groupies, 93 trail angels, 17 staff, 21 vendors, & 25 organizers. Needless to say, I will not be alone on my 'solo' trip.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment