Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 18, 1353 - 1367

I've been on the trail 3 months today.  And I got sucked into the vortex of DGR.  I was going to hike out this morning but decided to stay for breakfast.  Then I decided to stay a bit linger and soak my sore muscles in the hot spring pool.  Then it was almost time for lunch so I stayed for lunch.  Finally I was able to drag myself out of there and start hiking.  Really it was just hard to leave people and food behind to hike solo again.  None if the other hikers there were ready to leave.  So far Lassen Park is not what I expected.  It is heavily forested with a lot of beautiful lakes.  I talked to a few dayhikers from the ranch on my hike out and had a good afternoon.  Fifteen miles today in spite of lingering to long.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment