Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sep 15, 2180 - 2194

I slept in til 630.  I packed up, got coffee at the restaurant, and took the shuttle to the bakery.  The bakery was awesome!  I got a lot of food.  Breakfast first and a lunch for the trail.  I will be dining well on the trail today.  After all, I'm going to Canada!  I saw all the people I met on the bus last night at the bakery.  I really enjoyed talking and spending a bit of time with them.  I got back on trail at noon.  Cascade National Park is really incredible and I would like to come back and explore it more and take the ferry from Chelan.  It was easy trail today but the steep stuff is coming.  I'm camped at Fireweed camp.  It's a big camping area in the park that accomodates stock.  I'm very happy that the knee wrap is helping and my knee is working.  I was worried enough this morning that I had an 'exit the trail' strategy if it failed me.  Highway 20 at Rainy Pass is only 4 miles from where I'm camped.  I think I'll be fine.  I'm going to Canada!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment