Monday, September 3, 2012

Sep 2, 2303 - 2323

It was wonderful to sleep in a bed and sleep in.  But it was another beautiful day for hiking.  The weather forecast is for this nice weather to continue for at least the next five days.  Being a holiday weekend, there were a lot of day and weekend hikers out.  What surprised me though was the horses.  I saw at least 20 horses throughout the day.  Ten miles up the trail I was looking for a good place to eat my lunch.  I came around a corner and there were six thru hikers sitting down eating.  So I joined them.  We all hiked on together and are camped together.  I hadn't met any of them before.  There is Lisa Peru, Rabbit, Salty Snacks, Estero, Gourmet, and two others.  I passed a lot of small lakes today.  The trail entered the Mt Ranier park.  That is cool.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment