Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sep 9 & 10, Zero Days

I took Sunday off to spend time with my sister and her family.  We drove to Leavenworth, which is east of Skykomish.  It's a Bavarian styled village surrounded by the cascades.  Every building and decor looks Bavarian.  There are a lot of shops and restaurants.  Bratwurst anyone?  It's a three hour drive to Spokane so they left for home at 4.  When my sis hugged me goodbye she said "you got this Lisa, you got this." That meant so much to me.  My family, friends, & community have been supportive and encouraging.  Knowing they have faith in me is awesome.  I'm very thankful for them.  I intended to hike out Monday morning.  But it was raining, cold, and windy.  Since the forecast called for it to clear up by Tues morning and sunny skies the rest of the week, I decided to stay another night.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment