Tuesday, May 15, 2012

315 - 336

I woke up tired and sore.  My blisters are not doing well.  So I took it slow and easy today.  I caught up with Minnesota (hiker who helped me in the desert) & Justin (hiker who named me Black Hawk Down).  So I hiked with them.  We took a 2 Hr break at Silverwood lake.  It's a state park so there were picnic tables, toilets, trash cans, and the lake.  I went swimming!  I washed all my dirty socks.  And I rested my feet which are on fire.  I need new shoes.  I don't think I can wait for the shoes sent me in my next resupply box in Agua Dulce.  So I'm going to call a trail angel when I get to Cajon pass tomorrow for help getting shoes.  Ugh.

It was a great day though and I really enjoyed hiking with Justin & Minnesota.  Justin is also the guitar player who sang us all to sleep a few weeks ago.  He has a carbon fiber guitar. Here's some pics from the day.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment