Saturday, May 12, 2012

Big Bear 2

I had a wonderful visit with my friend Michelle.  It had been about 2 years since I had seen her so we had a lot to catch up on.  So awesome.

I decided to stay another night.  It was mid day and hot, I had a full tummy, and I confess I was feeling lazy.  It turned out to be a good decision because I have plans now to hike out early Sunday with Backup.  I like her and she is a strong hiker in spite of the shin splints.  Easy Miles left this morning.  I will miss him.  We hiked 165 miles together!

I needed some alone time so I walked down to the Big Bear City airport.  They were having a fly in.  I've missed flying and planes.  I'm sitting in the airport restaurant facing the runway and watching the planes takeoff and land.

All is well.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment