Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Agua Dulce mile 454 - 459

I know, what a lazy day!  5 miles?  Really?  But the guys I'm hiking with had errands, and I didn't want to hike in the heat.  Although its supposed to get windy and that cold front is coming through.  So these next few days might not be too bad.  The little group of hikers who have been ahead or behind me & camp with are:  Argentina on his 7th PCT hike, Hee Haw the musician from Maine, Malpractice from Minnesota, Gnu from Japan, Rian, Brian, Dave, Dancing Feet, Power Nap, Fig groom Maine, and of course Easy Miles from Oregon.  We're a traveling gypsy camp.  Here are some pictures of Hiker Heaven.  It was a great rest stop but I'm glad to be back on trail.  Camped on a ridge with a beautiful view.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment